ACCOMODATION RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All students must strictly abide by the Rules and Regulations, currently in force or as may be enforced from time to time.
2. Students using their own vehicles should possess valid driving licence, insurance and registration.
3. Vehicles should be parked in proper manner in the parking area.
4. Consumption of Alcohol, cigarette, tobacco is strictly prohibited in the premises and will be considered a breach of contract if any student is found in possession of any such item.
5. Students are not permitted to wander around in the P.G. after 10:30 p.m. or go in anyone else's room past that time.
6. The administration will expel any student who is known to have grossly violated rules or whose presence is likely to disturb the peace and tranquility of accommodation.
7. Every student should stay in the room allotted to her. Mutual exchange of rooms after final allotment is not allowed.
8. The administration can inspect the room of any student at any time.
9. The students should return to The Nest Comfort PG by the stipulated time, if any student expects to be late (not beyond 10:30 p.m.), she should get it confirmed through a phone conversation by the parents through their mobile no. registered with us at the time of registration.
10. Students shall not remain absent from their rooms during night without the prior permission of the administration.
11. The students who leave the campus without the permission of the administration shall be deemed to be missing and parents, guardians and police authorities may be intimated in such cases.
12. The students are not allowed to cook anything in their rooms.
13. Students are prohibited from giving shelter to any other student or outsider in the rooms. In case of any unauthorized shelter, the student will be liable to disciplinary action.
14. Lights must be switched off when not in use.
15. The use of room heaters, iron, oven, electric heater, emersion rod, induction cooktops and other similar appliances is strictly prohibited.
16. The students are cautioned to be very careful about safety of their belongings. They are advised to keep their rooms properly locked when they leave the room even for short periods or when they are sleeping. The Nest Comfort PG authority shall not be responsible for the loss of any such items due to theft or otherwise. However, in case of theft, the matter should be immediately reported to the concerned administration.
17. The students are required to pay their rent in advance before the 5th of every month or penalty will be charged as applicable.
18. In case of damage to any part of the building, furniture, apparatus or other property caused by the students.The loss shall be recovered from the student identified as responsible for such damage.However, if the person causing damage is not identified, the cost of repairing the same as may be assessed will be distributed equally amongst all the students or group of students found responsible for the damage.
19. Each student is responsible for their own wellbeing inside and outside the PG. The PG will not be held responsible for any kind of mishap, physical injury or loss of life due to natural calamities, accidents or self harm.
20. The management reserves the right to alter the rentals or other charges by giving prior notice.
21. Management reserves the right to revise the rules and regulations from time to time.
22. Ignorance of rules will not be accepted as an excuse.